Homerun Smash Homerun Smash

holy

thats a great idea.

im in. if it does happen.

GunChest Episode 01_02 GunChest Episode 01_02

hmmm

pretty ambitious. looks great in some areas and lacks in others. voice acting is sub par. but its still enjoyable. great work!

Apocalyptica Path Preview Apocalyptica Path Preview

people please!

please stop giving this guy credit for tracing the music video. he hasnt done anything worth praising!

apocalyptica is awesome.

MasterMerol responds:

Do you think that do this is easy?

wizard duel pilot wizard duel pilot

oh my god you are so awsome!!!!!!!!

please have my children!!!

Daumenkino responds:

yes sir i will have your children.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

douche bag who just commented

FUck you! so what it wasnt original. there are plenty of things that are out on the media that arent original. so lay off this artist. they did a good job of delivering this story and even gave props to jin roh.

fuck that guy. this was a good flash i like the saw 2 musica mang! good job

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

tis a ten

omg! this is great! i was giggle-ing like a little girl at every twist! the music aded to the sense of suspece and if you had profesional animating this would be even greater. cant wait for next instalment!

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

kudos

thaat was some great sprite minipulation. i liked that round of hit and miss its was nicly done

BUILD UP!! BUILD UP!!

all my 5 are belonge you!

f-ing awsome! the music Max unlimited from DDR (dance dance revalution) was a great choice!

The Climb 2 The Climb 2

cool!

i was just about to scream at you for the prince of persia then i read you comment and i was like "oh at least they admitted it" good job!

Bof: Armageddon Part 2 Bof: Armageddon Part 2

........

you! go out buy this game! play it! beat it! and understand how it works!

1:POKEMON!!!
2:big three eye guy is final boss and is really hard and takes orders from no one!
3:wrong victory music!
4: meets katt a different way!

StarBurstX responds:

I kno I kno all this lol

The series was meant as a variation on the actual game. I tried to make number one as a foundation and this as the humor introduction

but thanx for review... nice to see a bof fan every now and then